Random Bits

14 December 2012

Just a few random updates regarding random things:

  • I went ahead and moved into my new Crimson Malden which made me realize just how much I missed this particular style of Filofax. The lovely deep shade of cherry red was just what my Ochre Malden was missing. Regardless, I am happy to have them both in my collection.
  • I am also very much still enamored with Ms. Holborn who is, at the moment, taking a mini vacay. After all, even the most perfect pair needs a bit of breathing room sometimes.
  • The A5 Finchley I talked about winning on eBay unfortunately never arrived. Something about "Undeliverable to Address" or other. So, it's on its way back to its previous or, I suppose, current owner. The seller and I both agreed on a refund which is for the best because I don't know what on earth I would do with an A5.
  • The days are getting quite chilly here in sunny San Diego which means only one thing: time to bust out the scarves, coats, and boots! I love this time of year.
  • I can't believe how fast Christmas is approaching and, even more exciting, the new year! I love the idea of "fresh starts" and "new beginnings" that each new year promises. I look forward to what 2013 will bring for me and my family.
  • Hopefully in 2013 there will be more blogging! I am quite enjoying this particular blog and have many fun ideas for it. Also, I may have mentioned another project I'm very excited about that is also in the works. So, stay tuned!

Thanks for the visit however brief and, Happy Friday, everyone! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...