April Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge

22 March 2013

When I started the first Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge back in January, I wasn't sure whether or not others would actually participate and, if so, whether or not it was something I wanted to continue doing every month. Seeing as how successful it was the first time around, I figured we're due for another one.

Participation is, of course, optional. I won't be hurt or come looking for you should you decide to opt out. If you don't know how to play, it's really quite simple. Like many photo-a-day challenges, each day you are given a prompt to follow. The real challenge isn't just to take a photo every day but rather how creative you can be with it. The prompts act as guides but it's really up to you where you want to take it. Just don't forget to incorporate your Filofax into the photo (it is a Filofax photo-a-day challenge, after all). Don't forget to share your creation on a social network of your choice (like here, for starters) and include the hash tag #fflovephotoaday so that others can see, too. Easy peasy.

So, without further ado, here's Aprils:

There's still about a week left in March but I know how we planners love to look ahead and prepare. I do hope that you'll play along. I'm looking forward to seeing some more yummy Filofax photos. Happy snapping!

10 comments :

  1. I'm so excited for this. Maybe I'll actually complete this photo challenge on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing another #fflovephotoaday challenge! The first one was so much fun! Really looking forward to April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carla for doing this again! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all! Looking forward to seeing all your lovely Filo's on the web! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I will be joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved looking at everyone's before & this sounds great, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm joining in a day late, it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I join with 4 days of delay... It seems pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The challenge for May will exist?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...