Supermoms Assemble!

12 May 2013

Nearly 2 years ago, I was inducted into the League of Supermoms. I still remember the day. It was filled with so much excitement and, I'll admit, a little apprehension. Most of all, it was (and still is) an honor. An honor to be among such a powerful group of women. Technically, I'm still a supermom-in-training, working on earning my cape and special powers. But, I hope to one day be just as great as the many supermoms in my life--my mom, mother-in-law, grandma, and so many more others.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Supermoms of the world. Today, and always, you are loved and honored. ♥

*The above comic is NOT my own, obviously, but rather something I found online and just had to share.

4 comments :

  1. I've just nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my new post: http://jaggedlittlethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I just nominated you but I see I am too late! I will have to go and change my nomination (I don't think you can do it twice?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anyway? LOL. I'll have to see what this is all about. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...