July Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge

21 June 2013

Get your Filofaxes and planners camera ready, everyone, because it's that time again! Here is July's Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge.

This time around, I tried my best to make each days prompt not so brand specific. I've received a lot of messages from readers during the previous challenges, all mentioning how fun it all looked had they only had a Filofax to participate with. Yes, there's "Filofax" in the title but, believe me when I say that I made this challenge with no intention to leave anyone in the planner world feeling left out. There are a lot of people out there who are still saving up for their dream Filo's and, in the meantime, are making do with something else. Then, there are those who are quite happy with whatever brand they've got. I am by no means a brand snob when it comes to planners. Therefore, I welcome everyone who has one to participate. The Day-Timers, the Franklin Coveys, the Day Runners, the Designer agendas, and, yes, even the Wal-Mart-o-Faxers...I'm talking to all of you. Ring-bound, wire-bound, journals, and notebooks. Whatever you use--come out and play!

In case you've forgotten or it's your first time, here are the rules. For each day:

  • Read the days prompt
  • Take a photo based on said prompt. Remember, it's a Filofax/planner related photo challenge. Be creative and have fun with it!
  • Upload your photo onto your favorite social network like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You can also post on the Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge group on Flickr.
  • Share your photo with others and let them know you're playing by including the hashtag #fflovephotoaday into your post

And that's that. Pretty simple, eh? Now mark your calendars, and spread the word. As always, I am looking forward to seeing all your yummy planner photos. Happy snapping! ♥

18 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm soooooo excited to participate in this again, wooo-hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh my first planner challenge, this will be fun especially as I'm not participating in as many nail challenges this month xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail challenges. Those must be fun! And one I'd probably wouldn't be good at. ;)

      Delete
  3. ooh think I might try and participate this time round - in need of another daily challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Although, in my opinion, half the fun is also sitting back and looking at all those gorgeous planner photos.

      Delete
    2. that is the best part and the worst part - I get planner envy.

      Delete
  4. So pumped for this challenge!! I will be trying to do it everyday this month!! Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to try and do this! It'll be my first - even re-signed up to Instagram just to do it :) Looking forward to it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I've never done this before and have never used Flickr but will give it a try and will try adding to the Flickr FF group. Although it's a FF Flickr group, the pictures don't have to be of FFs, right? I'm not currently using a FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. As mentioned, this is open to all planner users. :)

      Delete
  7. My first challenge and a kick-start for me getting back in the groove with my site. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I wonder where is an August list?

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do I join?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I missed this round; but I did, just yesterday, set up my own filo-blog, and hope to join in on the fun if you go another round sometime!... I'm following by email now! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...