July Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge

20 June 2014

First, let me start by apologizing for the lack of posts here. I am slooowwwly working on getting back my blogging groove so, please, bear with me.

If you haven't noticed, I've been in a very Summery mood lately. With the beautiful weather we've been having here in southern Cali, I can't help myself. All this sunshine has been getting to me (in a good kind of way) and is rubbing off on my blog--the new look, July's Photo-a-Day Challenge...

Are you ready? For another challenge, that is. See? I told you July would be here before you know it. Snuck up on me much too quick if you ask me.

As always, I like to get the prompts to you as early as possible so that you can prepare yourself for another snap happy month of planner goodness. And so that you can also have plenty of time to share and spread the word with friends and fellow plannerds. Newbies are welcome and so are all planner kinds. If this is your first time (hi!) instructions on how to play are available on the blogs navigation. I am also more than happy to answer any questions you might have so leave a comment below or contact me via e-mail at yayforfridays@gmail.com. I'll be playing on Instagram (@yayforfridays) so if you haven't already added me and said "hello", do it!

Remember, play nice, be creative and, above all else, have fun! Happy snapping and I hope that wherever you are, the sun's shining down on you, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...