Bye-Bye, July. Hello, August!

01 August 2014

July's Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge is a wrap, and I just wanted to say...

Really, you guys are!

I had fun and I hope you did, too. Missed it this time? Sit tight, because the challenge returns again in October. In the meantime, you can use the hashtag #fflovephotoaday on social media sites like Instagram or Twitter to view all the fun planner photos from July's challenge and from previous challenges as well.

Can you believe another month has come and gone? Just the other day, Monster asked me if there were pumpkins yet as we drove by an empty commercial lot on our way home where a pumpkin patch is set up every year around October. I felt like it was only yesterday that we were at that pumpkin patch, trying to calm our 2-year-old down from a huge melt down because he didn't want to leave. There were big, fat tears involved, some screaming, some kicking. Major FUN (and a major headache)! It dawned on me then just how fast this year is going by. Honestly, where is that darn pause button when you need it? And now, here we are at the beginning of a new month. August is quite special to me though because both The Husband and I celebrate our birthdays this month. In a couple of weeks, I'll be another year older. Eek!

Anyway, a happy Friday to all and here's to a fantastic weekend. See you next week. I see good things ahead... :)

Bye-bye, July. Hello, August!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...