Yay, 2015 + Blog Update

02 January 2015

I know it's been awhile since my last post. Like most people around the end of the year, I got caught up in the Holiday madness, and wanted to focus on spending my time and attention on more important matters like my family. And to be completely honest, I just really haven't been feeling like blogging. It happens. But, here I am and I'm excited to start somewhat fresh because, hey, if you haven't noticed, it's a new year!

How did you ring in 2015? I truly hope your first day was nothing short of splendid. I just wanted to come on and wish everyone a quick happy new year and to let you in on a few blog updates. First off, I'm still here. I may have neglected this place the past few weeks, but I haven't stopped blogging entirely. I should be back on my regular weekly schedule. If you've just stumbled upon this page--hello and welcome! Hope you've found your way around my little blog with no problem. I hope you enjoy your stay and that you come back often.

I also wanted to address this months Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge. I've been getting some e-mail about whether or not I would be having one. I'm sorry to say that there will be no photo challenge for January. As the new year drew near, I kept debating if the photo-a-day was something I wanted to continue doing. As much as I love sharing photos of my planners with you and seeing all yours, I felt like it was something that my heart wasn't 100% committed to and the last thing I didn't want to do was continue something I wasn't going to participate in. But, I also hated the thought of stopping altogether, so I finally decided that, instead of holding one every 3 months like normal, I would just do one challenge sometime later in the year. I don't have details for you just yet, but I'll definitely keep you all posted. It was a tough decision, that one, and again, my sincerest apologies.

Anyway, with every new year, I get excited about all the things I want to accomplish and all the things I want to see and do and conquer. I hope you're feeling a bit motivated, too. The year is a blank page (or rather an entire planner of blank pages!) just waiting to be filled. Here's to more blogging in 2015, more organization, and most definitely a lot more happiness and success to us all.

Until next week, from my family to yours, happy new year!

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to you and family! Best wishes for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    I can never keep up with day-to-day challenges. :)

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are much appreciated. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...